|Assessment is a first major milestone for companies planning to either implement Oracle Applications or to upgrade to the latest release of Oracle Applications (i.e. R12).
FCS's Oracle Enterprise Business Solutions practice can help you to do an effective assessment, which will draw a roadmap for rest of the successful project which includes following services:
- Product assessment services
- Solution roadmap & strategy planning
- Gap Analysis
- Implementation Improvement Assessment
- Version Migration Assessment
- Implementation assessment
- Product assessment
End-to-End Project Management
FCS has the expertise in doing end-to-end project and business process management which helps to provide the flexibility to the diverse customer business processes such as Requirement Analysis, Design, Build, Software Development, Implementation, Training and Maintenance services.
FCS manages the projects through their entire development life cycle from creating and analysing requirements, planning, establishing project scope, and functional and technical design, to implementation, change management, testing and production support with proven project management methodology.
Installation and Setup
Server/Client hardware and software (operating systems, 3rd party tools etc) are the backbone of any application software. FCS provides services from deciding the hardware/software requirements to implementing, configuring and finally making the platform ready for the Application software.
FCS helps in sizing server configuration and guides you through the setup steps for the applications you have installed, suggesting a logical sequence that satisfies cross-product implementation dependencies and reduces redundant setup steps. Identifies steps that can be completed independently--by several teams working in parallel--to help you manage your implementation process most efficiently.
Does your applications support your business? Custom-developed applications deliver exactly what you need
Maintaining your business is unique, Off-the-shelf IT solutions and pre-packaged software might not suit your business and technology goals. Although you have the option of modifying your business to work around the software, it isn't always possible or desirable to do so. FCS follows the standards for building custom application components that integrate with Oracle E-Business Suite. Using these guidelines, you reduce the administrative effort to build and maintain custom components.
Custom Components that we can develop for you:
Custom Development (RICE, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions)
- New XML Publisher Reports
- Conversion of legacy Oracle reports to XML Publisher
- Concurrent programs for processes, automation
- Forms customization, Personalization, CUSTOM.pll extensions
- Data conversion / Migration
- Workflows and function logic in PLSQL
- XML Gateway mappings including DTD changes (OAG, CXML)
- OA Framework customizations
- BPEL processes (new or re-engineer from Workflow)
- Interface development
Third Party Integrations
FCS has the expertise to simplify the cross-application business process integrations using a standards-based, prebuilt/ newly developed integration solution. FCS follows standards which are designed to promote rapid deployment, re-usability, and configurability of business processes which saves significant time, effort and cost in building and managing process integrations while enabling you realize the value of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) at an accelerated pace.
- Integrates Oracle, 3rd Party or custom developed applications on an open architecture
- Accelerates time-to-value with pre-built Communications Enterprise Business Objects and Services
- Facilitates process optimization through pre-built best practice business processes for Communications
- Minimizes integration cost and risk
Key User Training
Customers can realize a quicker return on investment only when their applications are fully utilized. Systematic training plays a crucial role in creating a healthy interaction between the end users and the application. You can gain maximum out of your applications with FCS end user training. FCS offers key user training for each product offering, as well as customized training for customers with specific learning needs with proven methodology that enables you to:
- Meet business objectives more quickly
- Streamline adoption throughout your company
- Decrease the learning curve for administrators, instructors and authors
Our training programs are so flexible that they will suit all of your demands. We offer training at your premises, online training or classroom training. We leave nothing uncovered under our Oracle E business suite training courses.
A few of our training courses include:
- Oracle E-business Suite - Core Modules
- Oracle Technology Stack
- Oracle Database
- Release12 Functional Training
- Business process study
- Mapping of business processes with Oracle Apps functionality and high level solution configuration
- Gap Analysis
- Installation of Oracle Apps software and DBA support
- Configuration and prototyping business scenarios and demonstration in CRP sessions
- Development of Interfaces to integrate Oracle with non-Oracle Systems; Bolt-ons
- Data Conversion (from Legacy to Oracle)
- Customizations and Localizations
- System Integration and User Acceptance testing
- Cut-over planning and Go-live preparations
- A proven Implementation Methodology