Our mission is to become a leading global systems integrator and to achieve this objective in an environment of fairness, honesty and courtesy towards our customers, employees, vendors, society and our planet.
To become a globally respected corporation that provides best-of-breed business solutions, best ideas delivered by best-in-class people. These three pillars have been the hallmarks of our company since it was founded and they remain the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
- Customer Delight: To surpass customer expectations consistently
- Innovation: Innovation is a driving force in FCS that enables us to create new products and processes as per by market requirements
- Integrity and Transparency: To be ethical, honest, sincere and open in all our transactions
- Confidentiality: Respect confidentiality of information
- Fairness: Committed to fair business practices and thereby earn trust and respect
- Pursuit of Excellence: To strive relentlessly, constantly improve ourselves, our teams, our services and products to become the best
We believe the potential of our company has no limit and is driven by our associates and their imagination. We are committed to an environment that attracts, motivates and recognizes high performance.
We provide maximum leverage to our customers through value-added products, services and support.
We proactively listen and understand the needs of our external and internal customers. The time-to-market as well as our cost-effective products and services make our deliverables our primary differentiators.
We take pride in everything we do. From our people to our products, in our relationships with business partners and our community - quality is our signature.
We are committed to maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all aspects of our business. We also strive to ensure that our business associates including our agents, vendors, suppliers and share our commitment to socially responsible employment conditions.
We seek to use only vendors who meet the highest standards of safe, healthy working conditions and follow employment practices that conform to local law, best industry practices and our company standards.
FCS is committed to reduce the environmental impact of its operations through appropriate ongoing material management. FCS ensures that this is adhered to all its operations through the following:
All ODCs and offices manage work towards reducing the quantity or toxicity of the waste produced by :
- Reduction of waste at source :
- Proactively listening to and understanding the needs of our external and internal customers
- Providing time-to-market, cost-effective products and services to our customers
- Making our deliverables our primary differentiators
It is the responsibility of every employee to separate, identified recyclable materials and place them in appropriate recycling containers.
- Purchasing of products with recycled content: All offices and ODCs purchase and use products manufactured from recycled materials whenever feasible.
Active participation of all the employees helps to trim unnecessary waste disposal costs, meet mandated waste reduction requirements, and helps FCS meet its commitment to reduce the negative impact of operations on the environment.